Asking for help for a friend of mine...

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Witchiebunny » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:24 am

One of my close friends and DE fur Sunshadow Animas' house burnt to the ground today. The cause of the fire is still under investigation, though it's likely that it started in hers and Setno's room via an explosion of some sort.

Two of their cats may be dead, and her rats definitely are. They lost EVERYTHING.

Insurance will rebuild the house, but it will take a year or more. This is where we come in.

I know it's the holidays, and money is tight but if you can spare even a dollar for Sunshadow and Setno and her father and brother, I know that they will be VERY grateful.

I helped Sunshadow move into that house. I helped her paint her room. When I had to leave a difficult situation, she and her father and brother VERY kindly let me stay there until I moved out to Arizona.

After all of this time...and especially in this weather and at this time of year...I want....I need to give something back.

I hope you will join me in this.

The link is here. It's very kindly being handled by Gavyn.
Witchiebunny

Return to Pound Chatter