PokéPals is searching for friendly, good players!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Plusle » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 am

First of all, our theme song. Listen to it. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2981694

What is PokéPals?

PokéPals started off as a small group of friends, but now we would like to expand. We are a group whose people are connected together by good sportsmanship, similar names and avatars and hopefully friendship.

What are we not?

Pokéfurs. Really. Don't come to us and start hitting on us as if we were Pokémon. We will gladly tolerate you, but keep in mind that most of us aren't even furries.

Strict people. Aside from our quite strict naming policy, we're quite laid back. We may come off as people without a sense of humor, at least judging from the section below this one. We're not. We are not some elitist pricks who would be better suited in CEVO. We will not hate you if you're not perfect. We will not laugh at you if you're not a good player, as long as you're willing to learn.

What are we looking for?

Lately we have been really tired of having four snipers, four spies and three scouts on our team. We are looking for likeminded people to join us. If you're one of those people who won't go sniper if the team clearly needs some more heavy classes, read on!

What I have also noticed on TFP lately is people whining. A lot. We are not looking for those people who loudly whine over voice chat and expect things to change, especially when they know nothing about the subject. Constructive criticism, people. We want people who, simply put, aren't whiners. I know those FAN scouts get annoying, but whining about how they need a nerf isn't going to fix anything.

Finally, we also want friendly and mature people. Extra points if you actually talk. We don't want people who join and then quietly play on their own without talking to the members. It's understandable if you don't want to get to know every single member, but befriending at least one would be nice. If not that, at least be prepared to be talked to. We'd rather not get socially inept people. Also, have a sense of humor. If we laugh when you get crit wrenched by an ubered engineer, don't take it personally. It just looked funny. :3

I don't think I forgot anything, but all of this can change at any time.

If you want more info, post here, send me a PM or add me on Steam. Defenderxtra is my account name. If you want to join, add me on Steam and we'll talk a bit.
Plusle

Return to Pound Chatter