Damnit, I missed you guys.

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Though I'm not completely sure if you fine gents and ladies remember me, it's Nuke. Mr. Nuke-is-not-a-euphemism. Doom's friend, battle medic, et cetera. Due to a large amount of homework, computer troubles, and real life getting in the way of mah internets, I haven't been on the server in ages. And to be honest, I was missing you guys.

I miss blowing up Witchie as a soldier. I miss getting Winbomb'd by Doom, and then somehow miraculously getting revenge on him, I miss all the wonderfully perverted conversations and penis jokes. I also miss the sprays, those wonderful, wonderful sprays....

So, yeah. All sentimental remarks aside, consider me at least partially back. Right now I have a lovely case of the flu, and have been stuck in bed all day, so if I'm not terribly active, it's likely because of that. Aside from that, I'm going to be reinstalling Steam rather soon and all of you should be seeing me within the next few days (If not today).

Love,

Nukeh
Cpt. Nuke

Postby Doom » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Ho shit! It's Nuke! It's been so long, man. We -Well, me and a few people I could name- have really been missing you too. Glad to have you back. ALSO GET BORDERLANDS.
Doom

Postby Witchiebunny » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 am

Aww Nuke. Come play with us when you're feeling better. It'll be good to have you back. :D
Witchiebunny

Postby Arcalane » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm

You were gone?

I kid, I kid. Good to have you back. ;)
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I feel loved now. :3

All diseases I may have aside, this week has been extremely busy. I'm a sound technician for my school's play (Spoiler: It's a version of Hamlet with NAZIS), and I've seldom had the time to sit down and take a break. The first show's tonight, so I'll be home late, but I WILL try to reinstall Steam at a minimum. Expect to see me very soon. :D
Cpt. Nuke

Return to Pound Chatter