About your Wonderful Hometown

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Jake Monroe » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:52 pm

We were talking about Living in Boring Places because of RubberWeasel mentioning Ohio. So Let's Discuss What Totally Uninteresting Places We all live near.

I live In Shelbyville, Tennessee. Home of the Biggest Tennessee Walking Horse Show. Also the most Retarded thing ever devised because of how Unnaturally These Horses walk. http://z.about.com/d/nashville/1/0/m/a/ ... illeIG.JPG It's like if you walk and lift you legs up to your CHEST every step. THAT is the biggest event here, and Schools let off for approx. 2 weeks for it.
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Fernin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Las Vegas native currently living in Seattle. I think I'll let my city's repuatations speak for themselves.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby FerretParade » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I used to think Ohio sucked the most...now after living here in Massachusetts its much, much more boring. At least our fairs where not big commercials for wicker baskets and law firms in Ohio. At least there was an interesting city within 40 miles. And most of all at least it had no Ye olden tymes tourist towns for god damn New Yorkers trying to get away. Don't even get me started on the ones that think they are able to hunt properly. This state wants to preserve old tymes authenticity, so there are barely any stoplights for horrible busy intersections too! New Yorkers and no stop lights do not mix....not to mention generally people in Massachusetts are terrible drivers.
AKA RubberWeasel
FerretParade

Postby RedEye[TKC] » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Home town was scenic Vacaville, California. That's right, cow town, nothing like being raised in a city the the word cow in it. The only thing that came from there was papa roach, and that quickly died out. Now living in Newark, California. There's nothing here.
RedEye[TKC]

Postby EuroVen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Home town is Los Angeles, need I say more about this "wonderful" hometown? Well, living in Tarzana, but it is still Los Angeles County.
EuroVen

Return to Pound Chatter