I'm back

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Twilight » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am

After being gone for a while, I decided to grace the forums with my presence.
As for my absence from TF2, I haven't been playing games much lately. Except Pokemon Soul Silver
I told myself the next time I played TF2 it would be the day the Soldier update comes out. Somehow I think that may be Friday, or early next month. I dont know. It's not that I don't like playing it, it's just that it gets old not always having someone to help you. Like a mod or something, cause that jackass "Latexrex" was banned and somehow manged to come back like 10 times when he was aimbotting. I dunno. Should I really start playing TF2 again? I'm interested in helping the community as well, and wouldn't normally ask to be a mini-mod but I think there needs to be at least one that is on at the hours I am; when everyone else is asleep. That and I would probably be one of the few up late on the West coast. Anyway, I originally came here to steal that pic of Witchiebunny with Billy so I could show it on a different forum.
Twilight

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm

O_O.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Twilight » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Did I leave something out?
Twilight

Postby Amethyst_Lynx » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:47 am

Welcome back person with cute avatar!

As for everything else, I don't know what the status is of late night mods. One for the wee hours of the morning might be good though...
Amethyst_Lynx

Return to Pound Chatter