[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - So, kitty needs a place to stay.

So, kitty needs a place to stay.

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Zareth » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi, all. I'm sure some of you may know, but Ineed a place to stay by June of next year. (2010.)

Basically the story is, my old friend who was going to let me stay with him in Montreal is having some personal issues and therefore I cannot move with him

I'm looking for anyone in Canada, or in the US to help me out. I can find a job and things, pay my own bills and stuff, however this will not be until June of next year when my family is moving, and I'm no longer staying there.

If anyone can help out that would be nice.
Zareth

Postby Electric_Rage » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Oh I would love to help out! But I live all the way in Tennessee... but I can give you words of encouragement.

You have your priorities straight when you said that you had a job and pay your bills... that shows responsibility!

If I can steal from StarFox... "Never give up! Trust your Instincts!"... Go with your gut feelings... usually they lead you the right way.

Hope you find someone who can help!
Electric_Rage

Postby Zareth » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 am

Zareth

Return to Pound Chatter