[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Marvel X Kingdom Hearts

Marvel X Kingdom Hearts

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm

I don't care if this is fake... I still cried.

Marshtomp

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Eh. If there's one thing that Disney's been big on for generations it's been fairy tales, and it doesn't take five Disney Princesses commercials to know they paid a whole lot of attention to the one about the goose that laid the golden eggs. Marvel comics have translated into a movie goldmine, so they're going to want to get every dollar they can out of it by leaving well enough alone- or taking a bigger interest in making sure the movies that get made are good enough that people are going to want to keep paying to see the sequels.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Purplecat » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't care what the Marvel fans says.

Don Rosa is the best cartoonist every (followed by Carl barks).

*hides*
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby JimmyChopblock » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

it is highly possible that the merger will work out for the best. People forget that Disney has owned companies before that put out material that Disney would like to keep as far away from the "Disney Brand" as possible. Pulp Fiction was released by Disney. The Insane Clown Posse had a record deal with Disney. etc etc.

If anything, this could give Marvel the cash it needs to reclaim it's properties that it's lost to the likes of Fox and Sony, who (some more than others) have been ramming those franchises into the ground and pissing on their graves (Ghost Rider, X-Men, Daredevil, etc).
JimmyChopblock

Postby Leif » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 pm

I am already beginning to lose hope for the Kingdom Hearts franchise followed by that BS maneuver with one game being released on the PSP and another on the DS (and no final mixes in America? >.<)

If what I'm seeing here ever does move into reality beyond photoshop, then I fear the worst is yet to come.
Leif

Postby kodani » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 am

you know what would be awesome? a final game. you know with an end? so they can pick up anew without "WELL THIS TIES IN HERE" bull.
kodani

Postby Helios » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 am

...isn't that Arena_Lumberyard? XD
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Marshtomp » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:20 am

Marshtomp

Postby Marshtomp » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 am

Marshtomp

Return to Pound Chatter