[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Another introduction!

Another introduction!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Kyle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 am

Hey guys, you may have seen me on one of the TF2 servers over the past few months! I'm not very creative when it comes to nicknames, but whatever.

I don't know if this is unusual around here, but I'm not actually a furry. When I first started playing Team Fortress 2 back in March, someone I know (who is a furry) showed me your guys' TF2 servers. After a few attempts at playing in random "newbie friendly" servers, I opted to settle on TFP. I have found that the players here are generally very friendly and not too competitive - something which is very hard to come by in any online shooter. I'm sure some of the sprays might turn people off, but the norm for any other server tends to be much worse regardless.

You'll mostly find me on TF2 these days. I've been working on a custom map as well (more on that later!) Some other games I play include Okami, Zelda, THPS, and other Steam games such as CS (of course).

My only suggestion would be to make the presence of this site/forum a little more obvious - I've been playing the server every couple days over the past few months, and I only just now noticed the link to the site in the MOTD! Might want to add in some clearer links if you're looking to draw in more visitors. Anyways, keep up the good work with the servers/site!
Kyle

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 am

Hey there, welcome! And no, you're not the only non-fur around here, but you're definitely in the minority! :lol:
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Jinx » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 am

Hey Kyle and welcome to TFP :D
Jinx

Postby Witchiebunny » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 am

Hey Kyle!

Don't worry, we're working on a way to make both the site and the forums more known to the servers. :)
Witchiebunny

Postby Kumagoro » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am

Hello, and welcome to City 17.
It's safer here

Oh wait, wrong introduction... *ahem*

Anyways, enjoy your stay :)
And if the sprays disturb you, you can turn them off in the "multiplayer" options
Kumagoro

Postby Kyle » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Kyle

Postby SilentLT » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm

SilentLT

Postby Witchiebunny » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:54 am

I wonder, SilentLT! Welcome as well!
Witchiebunny

Return to Pound Chatter