I'm Back!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Fernin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

After a long hiatus from this server (but not TF2) I have returned! Many a month of relentless Spy crabbing (all shall tremble before the Ambassador...) and W+M1ing (I got Pyromancer a while back...) since I last noobed my way about the TFP servers have passed, and I have decided to come back here, if just to see if the elitist bitching and whining (and the cries of fag and haxxxor after Spy dominations) that has driven me from pretty much every other TF2 community in existence has not yet infected this community. Has it? yes, maybe, no? Time shall tell I suppose. Either way, just popping in for a hello, and to offer Medi-juices to those interested as I have moved onto the Medic as my main class to learn now. :lol:

Also, a free internet to anyone who knows where my sig comes from without having to look it up.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Kumagoro » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 am

Heey, welcome back :)
Enjoy your star, I'll gladly be your brain surgeon with my rifle.
Kumagoro

Postby Fernin » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 am

Will you now? I don't think so. :lol:

EDIT: Hmm, nobody got nuthin to say? XD
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Return to Pound Chatter