[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TheFurryPound.org: Content Submissions Call!

TheFurryPound.org: Content Submissions Call!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Leif » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Is there a deadline for submissions? I would like to make some sort of contribution and am already formulating ideas, however, I am presently at the lake and will be out of town until... Monday, most likely.

Also, I feel that perhaps a bit of clarification may be necessary on what would constitute a good article, considering the vast wealth of content that's already available on the forums.

Sorry for the shortness, I'm typing this on my phone ^^"
Leif

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

We haven't really set a deadline, because community submissions will still remain an integrated part of TFP.org after it's launched.

And as touched on earlier, a good article would be something which can entertain and/or inform someone from your experience. Very vague, yes, but you can't really spell that out without directly telling people what to do. The examples in the post should be sufficient for examples though.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Typhon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 am

Are the submissions just articles or can they be other things like recordings of game play and custom graphics and sprays made for the game? I got one made so far on FA I wouldn't mind sharing, and could make more sprays.
Typhon

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Austin » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 am

Does the Portal software allow any kind of special formatting? HTML? [BB] Tags?
Austin

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Return to Pound Chatter