Anthrocon - Room for two

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:25 am

I'm warning you now that I am posting this over a few separate places. It'll essentially be a first come first serve basis, so if you miss out, sorry ]:8X I would prefer people I know, though, but I can stretch that if need be lol.

Two room mate hopefuls are unable to go, but I picked up another, however he can't handle splitting two ways and I'd certainly rather not do that let alone pay the room entirely on my own ]:8P SO! If you think you can make it, and just need a room, or your current room is overflowing, I can bring in 1, maybe 2 more people. I will be arriving around 8 PM Thursday by train. The room is in the Doubletree. It's a queen bed though, so if we have 4 people we might need a air mattress or something so that'd be your responsibility.

One important note, though... My train leaves Monday morning at like 7:05 AM. I can see about allowing my room mates the time to sleep and get themselves ready to leave by the appointed checkout time, but please be aware that you might have to be ready to leave the room by 6:30 AM.

So, if you know anyone who could still use a room or know the one you're in is overflowing, I've got a bit of space <3 So lemme know ASAP!
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby JimmyChopblock » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 am

I voted for "Tripple Tree" - and we were almost there!
JimmyChopblock

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Many escalators were temporarily stairs throughout the con. It was most convenient.
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby JimmyChopblock » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 pm

I got myself an ant farm - THEY DIN'T GROW SHIT! Plus, ants, if I were to rip your legs off - you would look like snowmen.
JimmyChopblock

Return to Pound Chatter