[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Suggestions for the community

Suggestions for the community

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Witchiebunny » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:06 pm

This is the place to discuss suggestions for the community and for the admins to make TFP a better place. No belittling anyone, or their ideas, will be allowed.
Witchiebunny

Postby Kumagoro » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 pm

We could do with some sort of server events (most preferably on #3) with some fun modes, like only heavy melee, scouts v heavies, low gravity stuff like that
Kumagoro

Postby Kombine » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 am

I was thinking maybe some servers should have class limits. Not all of the servers, but just the ones we play more seriously on if you know what I mean. I don't know if this idea may be popular among everyone, but I'm just sharing my idea.

And like Kumagoro said, some server events would be nice.
Kombine

Postby Zareth » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 am

Zareth

Postby Ayeaka » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

I'd like to see events.

Maybe even games that we could organize here. Another server I play on has specific games.
"Defeat the Tank", for instance, where everyone's put on RED, and BLU is given a single player, any class of his choice, then given 5k HP. The player to kill him gets to be the next Tank. (Spies aren't allowed on the non-Tank team, obviously.)

Or "pyro virus". Pyros are only allowed to use flamethrower and axe. Spies are only allowed to use knife, disguise kit, and cloak. Everyone starts out on BLU as a spy, save one pyro. When killed, they switch teams and go pyro. The last spy alive gets to be the new pyro next round.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Fenriswulfdemon

Postby iller » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm

My only contribution to this will probably be a Custom Map...Once I finish it. But it's going to be built Specifically for this community, IE: with lots of community "Easter Eggs" and possibly an inherent Buff to the Heavy b/c I know he definitely is the least played class on this Server and deserves some Luv :D

...That's about the only thing I could add that's a Positive-Positive. As for constructive Criticism to the commity:
STOP ENGAGING IN SO MUCH DRAMA PLZ :evil: ...confrontation happens ALL THE TIME on the internet, wear a helmet!...
(and don't complain you ain't got one, yes we all know Hat drops are about as common as a Straight Moonstalker fan)
iller

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Stormcaller3801

Postby Arcalane » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Serykins » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

I totally say bring back 'Night at the Pound' and it be maybe once a week on server #5 and #3

Possibly some other game modes and stuff like others suggested.
Serykins

Next

Return to Pound Chatter