Shameless Story Plug

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

I was racking my brain to think of places and people to whom I have not yet shilled this stuff, and you all are the lucky ones left over. Assuming you haven't read it yet, and I expect that you probably have. Alexandra Erin is a web author with a number of works that are being updated very regularly, along with a fairly constant series of blog posts that pretty well span the spectrum.

The best place to link to them all, I think, is here, which has each of the stories. That does not include The 3 Seas which might also interest people, given that it is the one with what you might consider furry characters. It is worth noting that AE's stories include sex in varying degrees of detail, as well as a wide variety of people, kinks, and genders (which do not always match the plumbing). All of these are available for reading for free, although there are periodic requests for donations as well as the option to purchase hardcopy versions of some of them. There's a rather lively group of... discussionists? in the related livejournal, and I'm fairly certain that at least one person I occasionally spar with and ally with in that selfsame livejournal I've both healed and been killed by (possibly one immediately after the other, I can't keep track of all you Spies) whom at least some of you should recognize.

So, there you go. Good stuff.
Stormcaller3801

Return to Pound Chatter