[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

How do you feel about the admins?

They're cool, I like them.
43%
Meh, they're alright
17%
I don't really know them/No opinion
3%
I dislike them sometimes, but they're human/furries like the rest of us.
23%
I'm REALLY annoyed with them.
7%
I HATE THEM. THEY ALL NEED TO DIE.
7%

Total votes : 30

Postby Witchiebunny » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:13 am

Rum has brought up a point to me: That the vast majority of TFP dislikes the admins.

Well let's find out for sure: This is an anonymous way of telling us exactly what you think of us:vote in the poll. Tell us what you truly think of us, because how are we to fix what we don't know is wrong?
Witchiebunny

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 am

If this is a true how do we fix things thread, I like to think of myself as pretty level headed and have some things to contribute, but in no way do I want to put any of it here. I'd rather not either A piss people off, or B get rumrunnered myself, which is now a verb, so is there some 3rd anonymous suggestion box or something. A votes just gonna show what people think, but not really fix any of the problems if the voting goes in that direction.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 am

I love you guys.. But there is one thing that doesn't annoy me so much but it does everyone else.
I have seen you ALL do this.

You rationalize reasons of why you can switch teams or go spectator when you get auto balanced away. Usually its to be in the same team as your friends. But if we're really against "Team Stacking" you guys really need to stop doing that. Its kinda hypocritical.. HaHA! Critical! Get it!?

Other than that... You guys are great.
I have never seen a server before that actually has sessions to HELP people learn a class.

Marshtomp

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:24 am

I'm willing to go on record as saying that for the most part all the admins seem to do a good job keeping things in order. They aren't perfect - no one is - but as far as TF2 servers go, there's nowhere else I'd rather play. I can honestly say it's because of the players in general and the admins.

Of course, I do stick to servers 3 and 5 pretty exclusively, and only interact with about half the mod base. I don't doubt that I'm missing stuff on the other three servers.
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby FluffyGryphon » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:26 am

I don't hear from most of the admins... I never see them, so I voted according to that. :P
SQUAWK!
FluffyGryphon

Postby Purplecat » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby FyreFlareon » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 am

Nobody likes when people vote against their favor, even if it's justified or they just got the bad flip of the coin (somebody has to have the decisions made against them.) There will always be somebody who is convinced they are completely right, and that anybody who thinks otherwise is a horrible person.

But me.. it's never come up. I talk to a few regularly, and have no issues whatsoever.
FyreFlareon

Postby Arcalane » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Dark Lucario » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 am

HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET HAET
Dark Lucario

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 am

Marshtomp

Next

Return to Pound Chatter