[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

How do you feel about the admins?

They're cool, I like them.
43%
Meh, they're alright
17%
I don't really know them/No opinion
3%
I dislike them sometimes, but they're human/furries like the rest of us.
23%
I'm REALLY annoyed with them.
7%
I HATE THEM. THEY ALL NEED TO DIE.
7%

Total votes : 30

Postby Purplecat » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 am

I love all of you guys. D:

But I don't love that Elrabin won't drug me when I ask. xD
Still, that's me being a nutter.

SPY NEEDS PEELZ HEER

Issues come and go, but my God, you guys are all human too. I like ya'll, but of COURSE I'm going to bang heads with ya'll occasionally. It's human nature.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 am

Dangit, I just *knew* there'd be a negative fallout to my not holding another "Blow Drunken-Niko Up" night in so long. D:
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Purplecat » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Helios » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 am

I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 am

...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Helios » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 am

Don't be hatin cause I like throwing piss at you! >:O
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Cryptic » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 am

To be perfectly honest this poll seems kinda pointless. The people who are on the forums are those who are more involved in the community and far more likely to know/be friends with core players and mods/admins, while those Rum mentioned who harbor ill-will towards the mod staff, are those who more likely than not, aren't even a part of this forum, nor bother to check this poll/vote. My own opinion aside, there is a significant amount of admin hating that goes on the TFP servers just by my own personal observations, especially when admins are not on, or are on the other team. Seeing as this poll came about in response to Rum's statement, he was not necessarily wrong, but not necessarily right either, and there is literally no good way of knowing for sure.

My point is, the core group who have been here far longer than i, are going to be the ones posting/voting in this thread majorly, and the ones who's opinions you are seeking to flush out, i doubt you'll hear from them.

Please don't take offense by this post as none was intended, i simply wanted to state this opinion.
Cryptic

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter