[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Hate the admins? Love them? Let us know!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

How do you feel about the admins?

They're cool, I like them.
43%
Meh, they're alright
17%
I don't really know them/No opinion
3%
I dislike them sometimes, but they're human/furries like the rest of us.
23%
I'm REALLY annoyed with them.
7%
I HATE THEM. THEY ALL NEED TO DIE.
7%

Total votes : 30

Postby Zareth » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Well, as I suggested, I think there needs to be a list on what admins are for and not for. If you can fix the problem yourself, then you really should. (Complaining to an admin about how your ex girlfriend is on the server and you don't really like her or something) isn't exactly something an admin should be contacted for. Though you can't really do it with everyone, as much as i'm sure we all would like that.

And I'd like to see some things like try to stay positive while in-game, because really, do we need TFP to turn into xbox live? (Like rubbing dominations in someones face, being a generally loud-mouthed douchebag, etc.)
Zareth

Postby iller » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 am

iller

Postby Arcalane » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Previous

Return to Pound Chatter