In the dark future of the 41st millenium there is only war.

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby pablofiasco » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

back from the tourney and...well....i wasnt last,
took my deathguard out, but handed over the wrong army list (FFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffff) ran with it anyway and....:
lost first match Horribly, im talking, i was tottally wiped out and i managed to...kill 2 terminators and immobilize a landspeeder...thats pretty much it.
2nd round, slightly better, i was still whiped out but i took 2 genestealer units (with broodlords), and a tyranid prime with me

3rd round however....ohhh the third round, heres where my boys shined (or rotted, whatever),
vrs tyranids, he didnt have any stealers or gaunts, but he had lots of bigggg stuff,
i lost a single unit (poor poor landraider), managed to whipe out 2 lictors, rippers, zoantrhopes, pyrovores, several warriors, 2 carnifixes,
pulled over a very solid win

if anyone cares, heres the list i ended up using: http://urbandecayonline.com/mini/1500%2 ... nylist.htm
pablofiasco

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:25 pm

update to my original dark heresy question:

This mission is now officially over, we pulled off a win...kinda, in the way that by "winning" i mean, tortured a traitor pdf captive to death, sold a stockpile of stolen re-stolen guns to the local pdf, met and killed 11 deamonette-ish creatures, and nearly managed to take down the governor adjutant building in the downtown of the tiny agri world we are on (if you ever use breaching charges on a wall, make sure its not load bearing first)
said governor adjutant was the cause of our problems, managed to wing him, then a helpful-hateful eldar who had been plaguing us got teh hill (then promptly took a full auto burst of manstopper rounds to the chest and head, ooops).
looted her body as much as possible (i think my last in game action before we rolled it up for the night, was "i pry the pretty looking jewel off her armor to keep as a souvenir " )
didnt end up using any of the gas grenades

pablos "looted items" list: 48 hallucinogen grenades, grain alcohol, lascarbine+ammo, 5 "street" quality stimms, a variety of local pocket change, eldar "pretty rock", wrist mounted shuriken catapult (which i dont have training to use, hurra!)

total xp to spend for the mission: 1250

total "pablo got the killshot" kills: 5 corrupted pdf,6 if you count the one i tortured to death for info, 7 deamonettes (i love grenades, and combat shotguns, and overwatching with automatic rifles)
pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Sounds like a win in the 40k world to me! All you needed to do was burn a planet for an S ranking!
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 pm

until we realized it wasn't as bad as we thought, our backup plan was 'hijack a large ship in orbit, and detonate its plasma reactor over the city"
not quite a total planet kill, but the ecological damage would have finished up any loose ends
pablofiasco

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

/bump

Decided to write a semi-incharacter mission report-debrief, dont know if anyones interested but,
well heres some pablo being a writefag:

http://urbandecayonline.com/games/Missi ... l%20IV.pdf
pablofiasco

Previous

Return to Alternative Games