[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - In the dark future of the 41st millenium there is only war.

In the dark future of the 41st millenium there is only war.

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

OHI! YOUZ MUCKIN ABOUT WHILZ I GOTZ MA NEW HAT! BACK TA WORK YA GITZ!
read: im learning to make ork hats:
pablofiasco

Postby pablofiasco » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:51 pm

ok, copy-paste from elsewhere, but im looking for advice, im currently in a Dark heresy (warhammer40k roleplay) game, and...well:

advice needed,
its DH related so i thought, better to ask here then just open a random thread,
i would have posted it elsewhere but, the im sure the gm visits those other boards (the FF forums, and /tg/)

in a campaign myself, and last night we discovered....well lets just call it a small weapons cache. Amongst the various stuff are lascarbines, ration packs, gas-masks....and about 50 grenades of "unknown" (after using them on the caches prior owners, heretics of course, we discover that these are hallucinogen grenades, woo, wooo),
by group consent, I've essentially laid claim to them, noone else in teh group really wants to touch them.

So, what do you guys think i should do with them? we are only a day or so into our mission (which started as "astropath reports disturbances in the warp on planet, and has morphed to, 'well crap, local pdf seems to be infiltrated with heretics") so im sure we will eventually need them (im pretty sure our gm wouldnt give us that number of grenades, gasmasks, guns, etc without a reason, im sure) but ive got no clue right now what for.

Any ideas for me?

(a little background, my charater, Wolfe, is....well hes scum, former muscle for a scam runner, nothing special except a fondness for going full auto with silenced autoweapons)
pablofiasco

Postby Sultry Skunk » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Use them on your team mates.. yes.. you will know the right time... Just as planned....
Sultry Skunk

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:19 pm

heh, ive actually been considering it,
problem is they've been smart enough to loot gas-masks as well (and the techpriest has one built in X_X)

Considering maybe seeing if i can convince the gm, that since teh gas inside is condensed, its a liquid,
so i should be able to extra small amounts of the liquid for "recreational" use (or spiking other peoples foods :), again just cant dose the techpriest with it X_X )

i 'think" i can get him to run with it, as he has let others (and myself) get away with some wierd/outrageous stuff

heh, for a separate rogue trader campaign, i convinced him to let me pick the "hellspawn" mutation during character creation (basically, get teh daemonic, fear(2), and From beyond, traits, in general terms, im a bit more the half-daemon, thing is i was using that, as the "Outrageous demands, so he will deny it and conceded to my "lesser" demand, but he went for the over the top anyway))
for background, we've decided that when our rogue traders grandfather(or some such) salvaged our ship, i was already on-board waiting
pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm

sigh...I wish my 40k store hadn't closed down. Nowhere to play now and I have this amazingly well designed Imperial Guard Valkyrie that I was just itching to unleash gunshippy death upon my foes with :(
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 pm

pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 pm

lol, as fun as that sounds, I'm stuck finishing up my last year of college. Constant work :(
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

awwww, well study hard,
the Con where teh big game is, is: http://www.charcon.org/
in Charleston WV, next Oct.
something else to think about, since gw hq moved from Baltimore to (where was it, Memphis?), there wont be a Baltimore gamesday for 2011, but a (more then likely) Memphis one instead, and thats close-ish-er to you then balt. (wait, you are in tx right?)
pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Hahaha, yea I'm in texas. Nothing is close to me. Not Gaming cons, nor furry cons. :P
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

save money, go to dragoncon in Sept, its in atlanta
if you could only go to one (scifi) con, i recommended dragoncon whole heartedly http://dragoncon.org/
its a ....welll "huge" dosent begin to describe this con, its spread across 4-5 diffenernt hotel/visitor plazas. hundreds of guests.
aurafox is going nextyear i belive,
i wants to go, i just need to arrange crash space....and buy a pass still X_X
pablofiasco

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games