[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - StarCraft II Beta Test Opt-In Now Available..

StarCraft II Beta Test Opt-In Now Available..

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby NikkyVix » Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

I wonder when we will hear the cries of any relativity minor changes from the first betatesters. I always perceived Starcraft players as... very conservative. However as game fandoms work, any cries for a removed feature will die down after about three months after the game is released (that's how long it took for some people on the steam forums to accept that grenades are gone from TF2 ;)).

I would sign up but the site is very unresponsive at this moment. :/ Knowing the fan following that game has, I'm not surprised but I guess they keep the registration open for quite some time.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby pablofiasco » Wed May 06, 2009 8:30 pm

pablofiasco

Postby NikkyVix » Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 pm

But the pyro totally is female! :p
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby iller » Thu May 07, 2009 6:26 am

Not even gonna bother, if this isn't an Open Beta then the odds of getting in are likely worse than winning the Lotto and getting struck by Herm lightning
iller

Return to Alternative Games