[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - HAWX

HAWX

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Helios » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Welcome to MY turf >3

Got the Demo last night via steam, this is an air combat game akin to Top Gun, and also the latest game from Ubisoft under the Tom Clancy label. It's pretty damn awesome. I was literally doing war-whoops and whatnot during the massive battle for Rio!

Controls are a tad tricky to get right, then again I was using a mouse (and it was the F-16...), but the game is still very nice. Dogfights in this game are intense, and you will literally nearly have to kill yourself to win, but you won't even recognize it because it's fun!

HAWX is released on March 11.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Makaze » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Makaze

Postby Cryptic » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Ive downloaded this demo on a couple separate occasions and never have i gotten it to even load. the moment it begins loading, i get a HAWX.exe has stopped working error. wanted to try this game out but i CANNOT get it to work at all -.-
Cryptic

Postby Jinx » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm

A couple people have reported that the demo over steam comes with outdated DirectX files. There's a post on the steam forums detailing how they got the updated files into the game and working: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p?t=815708
Jinx

Postby Makaze » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 pm

I keep meaning to find time to start piecing together the new Rig Elrabin helped me pick parts out for, just so I can do HAWX on PC rather than 360(fuck multiplayer there....so many...screeching...brats....the horror). How rough is PC multiplayer?

Makaze

Return to Alternative Games