[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Goldeneye: Source

Goldeneye: Source

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Purplecat » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 am

Beta 3 was recently released, and I hate myself for missing that fact.

This will be a intresting hybrid of old-school gameplay and Source engine physics... the last version they had released had pretty much a gamebreaking bug as I recall too related to the spawning of weapons.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Fangz » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:24 am

Fangz

Postby Purplecat » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 am

They ran into technical problems at some point, but they were never shut down as far I recall.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Wulfie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 pm

I think it was the transition from using the HL2:EP1 source pack to starting anew on the Orange Box source pack which was the thing. They had to completely rework code from scratch for the mod in order to get it suitable, so this 'shutting down' you say was probably just them saying there were no more updates for the EP1 pack version as they were working on the Orange Box one.
Wulfie

Postby Fangz » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 am

Fangz

Return to Alternative Games