[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - A Nintendo Fanboy Rants a little.

A Nintendo Fanboy Rants a little.

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Marshtomp » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

I have something to say. I absolutely love Nintendo. From like ever since i was born. A few days ago, there was talk of how someone thought the Wii was for
kids and Xbox 360 and PS3 games were for grown ups. I'm Like, Why do you think killing people online and screaming curse words makes you any more maturer? I hate that Nintendo Produces the same story lines for its classics (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Etc.,) but since when is the Wii for imature people? Is it because its a family station? Is it because you dont need a ton of ram or super graphics cards to play it? Is it because the games are fun?

Mario Kart Wii Is my favorite racing game. Its one of those games that you cant get mad at even if you lose. You just have to enjoy the heat of the moment. And i love that in games.

I also thought. This guy who thinks the Wii is for kids, I wonder if hes played games like No more Heroes. The Adaption to motion controlled and active moving games is great i think.

Okay i had more to say but im sure you got the gist of it.
I dont hate Other Systems.. I love them.. But i hate when people Downsize nintendo.

I am tired of seeing Mario though.. Nintendo Needs more Bowser :3

Marshtomp

Postby Fangz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm

I absolutely love Nintendo, but I also love Microsoft. I hate it when people insult the other consoles. I guess some people take gaming to the next level.
Fangz

Postby Taggerung » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 am

I hate the fact that Nintendo totally dropped the ball on Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess though *insert appropriate angry/disappointed face here*
The past is the past
Move past it, make reforms, make a brighter future :3
Taggerung

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 am

Marshtomp

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 am

Marshtomp

Postby Purplecat » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 am

People who point out about Nintendo being for kids is usually people who don't exactly act mature themselves.

I don't mind playing family friendly games like Super Mario Galaxy. Or even... Animal Crossing (which I got bored of due to it's repetitive nature... but it was fun while it lasted).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Marshtomp

Postby Fangz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 pm

In my opinion, Super Smash Bros Brawl is a very good game, but there are people who criticize it. I respect there opinions, but they don't respect mine. ;-;
Fangz

Postby Marshtomp » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Marshtomp

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Mhnm.

I've always liked Sony. Yeah, I take a lot of crap for it, but, y'know, my first system was the playstation 1, so.. xD;

But I don't hate other consoles. Controllers are different, but you adapt quickly, and I see no reason TO badmouth other consoles, either, or bash gamers that use them.

"PC vs Console" in itself gets this debate. Dear god. Just for preferring games on PC to 360, I get sooooooooo much shit, people claiming "oh it's so much easier".

IT'S THE SAME GAME. You're just playing it with a different 'controller'. D:
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Next

Return to Alternative Games