Fable II

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby RumRunner » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:00 pm

ok so the sequel to fable I is coming out in October. Huzzah! it shall be an awesome game. so is anyone else besides me planing on getting it? b/c i think online co-op may work even without xbox-live gold due to the fact that there is no lobby or anything else which is really what the gold stuff pays for. so i was figuring if any of y'all were planning on getting it on playing w/ ya and such due to the fact that for around 2-3 weeks after its release i will not be on TF2 much at all, and i don't want to make everyone miss out on the sarcasm, smart-assery, and random antics of the rum. to do such a thing would just be incredibly evil of me... and i prefer to preserve my evilness for fable II...

so gamertags please if you are getting fable II

mine is Asamar.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Fernin » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:26 am

I'm Fernin on XBL and yes I've already got Fable 2 pre-ordered. Furthermore I regualraly play Battlefield Bad Company and Soul Caliber 4. And sometimes if the mood suits Halo 3 or COD4.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:43 am

Fable II looks epic.

My tag is Cpt. Nuke 139. Definetely going to get it, as I loved the original.
Cpt. Nuke

Return to Alternative Games