[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Planetside 2 - F2P - Faction Poll Inside

Planetside 2 - F2P - Faction Poll Inside

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Which faction interests you most?

New Conglomerate
50%
Terran Republic
29%
Vanu Sovereignty
21%

Total votes : 14

Postby Sparra » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:39 pm

The pre-production version of the Planetside 2 OST has been released for all the factions! Here they are:

Honestly I think the TR has the best OST out of the three, but I like epic orchestra scores and such. The Vanu themes in particular are just bleh to me, and completely unforgettable. NC also has a nice starcraft-like theme to it (in particular, the Terrans).
Be careful what you wish for...
Sparra

Postby Sekh765 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:47 pm

NC (Sweet Space Western Music) > VS (Sexy Techo/Deus Ex sounding Music) > TR (Some orchestras n' stuff.)
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Arcalane » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Salen Stormwing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

I signed up for the beta, now I just have to wait to get an invite when it starts. :geek:
Salen Stormwing

Postby Wulfie » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Just thought to point out for those of us in the UK and Europe, Planetside 2 is one of the games that SOE is handing over the EU rights to ProSiebenSat.1 (A German television channel that also dabbles in f2p games prior to SOE's EU handoffs) ... Which means, different company, different accounts, different client, and possibly different patching.

We're 'supposedly' still able to go over to the American servers via the different clients, but I wouldn't hold your breath, and any news since the initial confirmation back in Feb has been next to nothing, even though they're still going through with this changeover.

Once changeovers are complete for all of the games, it has been stated that Europeans will not be able to login via/onto a SOE Station Account.
Wulfie

Postby Sekh765 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 pm

I did remember Higby saying they were going to fix that though and allow European players to log onto American servers. Something about not wanting to split up the population. I'm sure someone somewhere on the internet will figure out how to fix that Wulfie. HAVE FAITH! D:
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Sparra » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Be careful what you wish for...
Sparra

Postby pablofiasco » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 pm

We are going to have TFP outfit i'm hoping right?
I played the orginal planetside back in beta (or to be precise, closed beta phase one) and love it, although dropped it after a year after release due to funds issues,
pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 pm

heh,
was messing around, and actually found my orginal login,
so now I have two SOE accounts, one with classic planetside on it (which devs say has priorty access for old PS players)
and a newer account with the PCG code (which devs also says has priorty, just not has high as the old players)

If I somehow get in twice, I'll donate one of my accounts here to someone who wants/needs it
pablofiasco

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games