[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Blacklight: Retribution

Blacklight: Retribution

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Arcalane » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 am

Starting to get into this on the EU server, which may or may not be because I'm on another near-future-military kick. No points for guessing my agent name, folks.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

This game is actually pretty fun, I didn't expect to like it when I first tried it but it was p cool.

Agent name is MunchDog
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Oktoberwolf » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Oktoberwolf

Postby Kellervo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Just another bump, but they're in the process of adding a ton of new content to the game.

Since the original post;

New Primary Receivers

Heavy Assault Rifle - Sacrifices RPM for higher damage, and higher (but more controllable) recoil.
Tactical SMG - Think P90. Very accurate, very high RPM, but the lowest damage per shot in the game.
Burst SMG - A burst-firing SMG. Only masochists need apply.
Light Machine Gun - Recon - A lighter LMG which deals slightly less damage, but is far more accurate and has very low max spread. The drawback is a very low RPM, which makes it one of the lowest DPS weapons available.
Anti-Material Rifle - A rifle which deals massive damage to both infantry (300) and armor (800-8000) alike. The drawbacks are numerous - only 9 shots, with a very long reload after each shot, and so far the only sniper rifle class weapon with spread.
Bullpup Assault Rifle - A bullpup variant of the AR, which has less recoil but lower RPM as well.
Heavy Machine Gun - A very heavy, very nasty machinegun. No details beyond the name. :[ (Unreleased)

New Secondary Receivers
Shotgun Assault Rifle - A semi-automatic shotgun. While dealing HALF the damage of a pump-action, it has a significantly higher RPM, and has larger capacity.
Breech Loading Pistol - A one-shot pistol. Currently has an explosive round, flare round (which kills Hardsuit / Tank pilots), and scattershot (shotgun) rounds.

New Weapon Parts
KRANE GX3 Heavy - Need just a little bit more damage? This barrel part has the highest damage buff in the game, but has a hefty speed and accuracy penalty.
Magnum Rounds - A special ammo type which increases damage, but also gives a VERY noticeable recoil penalty, as well as a speed and reload speed nerf.

New Armor Parts
Prex Chemical/Hazmat Respirator - A special helmet which reduces damage from a certain element by 20%. Currently, only Explosive and Toxic varieties are available.
Fox+Cat SR-7 - A new heavy helmet which has reduced armor and very low HRV capacity, but is tied with the SLANT for highest HP and boasts the fastest HRV recharge in the game.
Allied R7 SNIPER - A new light helmet which has no headshot protection, but comes with the best HRV capacity and recharge in the game. Fantastic for any build, really.

New Gear Parts
Elemental Armor - Pads that you can slot into your armor, giving you 20% resistance against a specific elemental ammo OR melee weapons.
Throwing Knives - Nothing says tacticool like throwing around Kunai. Also makes a very effective melee weapon.
Explosive Tomahawk - You throw it, stick it into something (anything!) and it turns into a remote mine.

New Backpacks
Tactical Beacon - Lets you set your respawn point.
Firewall Kit - Buffs your character's HRV stats, and reduces the difficulty of the hacking minigames. Also allows you to hack enemy Hardsuits at significantly faster speed.

Premium Servers

You can now rent premium / dedicated servers. I'm thinking of setting one up for TFP, thoughts?
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Arcalane » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Previous

Return to Alternative Games