E3 Convention Coverage

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Austin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 am

We all know that E3 is coming up soon and we all wish we could be there. We all also know that everything about the E3 convention has gone downhill over the last year due to their lack of caring about actual players. The player base finds it impossible to aquire tickets and thus they feel left out. On top of that the companies at E3 have never really taken an interest in making it easier for the every day people to get involved with the event. Pixelated Geek decided to change this. They split into four teams of 2 people each and divided the event across the different companies. They then strapped cameras to each other so that the whole thing could be streamed live! Obviously I feel pretty strongly about this or I wouldn't be spending so much time posting about it.

Basically the way it will work is that you can watch which ever channel interest you or view their schedule ahead of time and plan your day accordingly. Once the events start you can send twitter messages (tweets) to the reporters to have them ask your questions to the various panels at E3. Finally a chance to get your questions answered. You will find the info below. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Team Sony

Team Microsoft

Team Nintendo

Team PC/Hardware/Other
Austin

Postby Jinx » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Jinx

Return to Alternative Games