[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Worms Reloaded - TFP Explosions and whatnot!

Worms Reloaded - TFP Explosions and whatnot!

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby SilverWolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 pm

most of the process of creating a custom soundpack was simply creating a folder and putting a bunch of sounds in it with the proper names and file types, if this game had a proper way of creating custom soundpacks, it would be quite amazing.
SilverWolf

Postby Wulfie » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 am

Wulfie

Postby Purplecat » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 am

I wonder how this would affect the Worms sales... :p
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am

I bet alot, plus they made it in such short notice that people will either preorder it _today_ or buy the game full price starting tomorrow.

Too bad though, I was expecting Valve to give a TF2 voicepack for Worms rather than the other way around :geek:
SilverWolf

Postby Jinx » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 pm

I believe preorders get access to the game 24 hours early so those who already have the game (or get it sometime today) should be able to play today :)
Jinx

Postby Helios » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Preordered.

O lord, bless this thy Hand Grenade, and with it allow thy enemy to be blown into tiny bits in thy mercy.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby SilverWolf » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am

Amazingly fun.

Also went for a random match yesterday, let's say I only had a worm with 5 health and the opponent had one with 125, and unfortunately was on the receiving end of his own sheep.
SilverWolf

Postby Purplecat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am

I like the game, I didn't mind that they cut weapons from the older games as it felt like that most weapons they kept had a purpose. Lots of WA weapons felt a bit gimmicky.

Most of the fun in the game is seeing mistakes you and your opponents makes. Like me trying out bunker buster for the first time, and have it totally miss the worms. Or in that game I would had won yesterday, if it wasn't for a opponent misplacing the mine a bit too far away from me... making it not explode at all. :P Roping mechanic feels a bit different, which is what most veterans complain about but personally I don't mind those changes as the older games could be quite overly focused on the ninja rope.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Jinx » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Jinx

Postby SilverWolf » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 pm

SilverWolf

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games