[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Heroes of Newerth

Heroes of Newerth

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Jinx » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:02 pm

If you've ever played Defense of the Ancients or League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth is in the same vein. It's kind of hard to describe it if you've never played these types of games before.. it's kind of a halfbreed genre of RPG and tower defense.

Throughout the end of the week though, Heroes of Newerth will be free to play if you want to give it a shot :D It's a blast of fun even when your entire team are blithering idiots (which is almost always). A word of warning though, the game is extremely deep and learning the basics will take several games until you get the hang of things. Learning the items / the shop is probably the most confusing part of the game. I've included a couple FAQs and basic guides below to anybody interested. I'm no expert but I think I've got a good handle on it, message me if you want some tips or want to get like a noobie game going or something ^_^

Heroes of Newerth Free Week!!
Game Basics
Big huge guide that has brief overview of every hero
Nigma's basic HoN tutorial video Part 1 - Part 2
Jinx

Postby Jinx » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Jinx

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Jinx » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 pm