[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Yellow Forest Pokéwalker Route Available for HG and SS..

Yellow Forest Pokéwalker Route Available for HG and SS..

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 pm

The Yellow Forest route for the Pokéwalker that comes with Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver for the DS is now available via Nintendo Wi-Fi!

Yellow Forest is a route that only provides Pikachu. However, if you work up enough steps before trying to catch your next critter, there's a chance you could capture a rare Pikachu that already knows the moves Fly or Surf.

Available now through May 5th, details and instructions on how to get Yellow Forest are found here. No need to visit any Toys R Us or Gamestop, either!
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Already got mine. Haven't actually used my pokewalker since though... I may try sometime, but I'm a bit more focused on training up to beat the elite 4 right now.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Wulfie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Don't think I'm ever going to make the required steps though, since it seems to reset at midnight, halfway through my 'day'.. And I never walk that much in the first place.
Wulfie

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 am

My pokewalker got broke when I was flying home from leave. ;_;
Sultry Skunk

Postby Purplecat » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 am

Well, this might pressure me to get Heart Gold (my sister already got Soul Silver). Hopefully I can manage to obtain a copy, I probably just order it online.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 am

DO ET! And ask Nikky for some cute eggs to hatch. Shi got me a vulpix (Named after Me.) and a Poochyena (Named after Niko.). Vulpix is like cheating and Niko rapes anything Psychic.
Sultry Skunk

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Return to Alternative Games