[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Pokeymans: HeartGold and SoulSilver

Pokeymans: HeartGold and SoulSilver

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:35 am

I know some of you hasses 'em, yeeesssss....

HeartGold and SoulSilver were released recently, restarting the mad race through familiar landscapes in the neverending merchandising goldmine with kids age 6 to 60 feverishly clamoring about how they need to 'Catch 'em all'. Anyone else who's playing have something to say about it?

Also: With HG and SS's interoperability with other 4th gen DS games (Diamond, Platinum, Pearl), I figure I can dust off my services of breeding pups for folk like I used to do in Diamond. Currently I'm offering Growlithe, Vulpix, Poochyena and Eevee eggs for any hopeful owners. At the moment all I'd want in trade would be a Houndour or Charmander, though failing that, junk poke'mon I have no problem with.

My Growlithes in particular are third-generation pups whose parents bred with four of the breed's stronger attacks intact and passed down to the offspring (Meaning Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Crunch and Flare Blitz are available at level 1). I don't see a problem trading these pups or any of the others out to folk. Sorry, no evolution stones; you'll have to find your own. :)
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 am

Mmm, yeah I've got HG. I pre-ordered and got the little figure and stuff. Gold/Silver/Crystal were my absolute favorites and I'm really loving the remakes so far. I already got a firestone ready for my Growlithe, one of the trainers that you can register in your phone called me up and and gave it to me. :p
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby MaskedJackal » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:19 am

I've got HG. I only have 5 badges so far. :(

Right now I have Feraligatr, Ampharos, Xatu as Pokemon that I actually battle with, and various junk Pokemon/HM slaves. I'll trade my Lucario over soon. :P
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby kodani » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

kodani

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh yeah... I also forgot to post my team, I should do that...

Quilava, Growlithe, Noctowl, Lanturn, Furret, and Umbreon. I'm in Blackthorn with 7 badges now but I'm in desperate need of training before I can take Claire on so I'm focusing on that right now.
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Purplecat » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 am

I wonder if they ever will break the interoperatbility with the current generation of Pokémon games. I kinda miss my Pokémon from gold and yellow, since those are back from when I was the most obessed.

I like the idea of including the pokewalker.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 am

Hey Nikky, it's me Joey! Were you awake?

Hey, do you remember my super-cool RATTATA? My RATTATA is different from regular RATTATA. It's like my RATTATA is in the top percentage of RATTATA. Do you know what I'm saying?

Click! .... ....
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Ignis Solus » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:27 am

Lol, I haven't been called that much, but my in-game mother(Who is scores better than my real mother!) Is buying me useful items like the anti-super effective berries and random equipables which are proving useful. I don't EV train in the main storyline, because that takes too long and makes the game harder, and with the lower level caps in HGSS, I need as much difficult as I can get.

As of now I just caught Ho-oh and am on the way to VICTOLY ROAD! And my Quilava finally evolved, I will kinda miss little Tyler's cute quilava form tagging along behind me.

I finished training a doubles team in Pearl too. I'm very busy! and I have Cave Story on my Wii to beat too! Ahhhhh!
Watch gaming videos! See my Youtube!
If you want to see my art, go to my Furaffinity or my Deviant Art!
Ignis Solus

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:57 am

WTB Vulpix pup.

DEY SOO KOOT! EYE KAIN NORT SPEL WRTE CAWSE DEY SU KOOT MAH BREEN MALTED!!

Edit: I am going into town today. I'll get HG and start a game. I never played past the Blue/red days except for Leaf Green and Fire Red.

I wanna vulpix!
Sultry Skunk

Next

Return to Alternative Games