Pokeymans: HeartGold and SoulSilver

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am

Heh heh, I just got a thunderstone today, again from a trainer that called me and said they had an item for me. Not like I'm gonna use it but hey it's nice to have one. :p
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Wulfie » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:48 pm

This was released here in Britain yesterday. It arrived today in my post.

Since I haven't really paid attention to the series since Red/Blue, all this new stuff confuses me, and I don't even know which pokémon to strive for. At least I'm on almost-even footing timewise this time, as opposed to several months behind people in Platinum (which is part of why I didn't go far in that one either).
Wulfie

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 am

Welp, I JUST beat Red. Just for fun I decided to check my hours in all 3 of my DS pokemon games. In 3 months time I have logged more hours into my HG (currently 98:22) than I have in Platinum in a year (77:07) and Diamond in 3 years (85 something)

I still have Entei to catch and now I gotta claim my Kanto and Hoenn starters and go after Kyogre...

Also, anyone who has SS and has beaten Red and captured Groudon, I would be very appreciative if you would be willing trade over your Groudon to me to catch Rayquaza on my version once I get Kyogre. Of course I will also lend over my Kyogre to whoever takes me up on the offer if you haven't caught Rayquaza yet either.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Wulfie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 am

Mew is now available to obtain as a gift. [15th Oct to 30th]

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/mew
Wulfie

Previous

Return to Alternative Games