[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Burby » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 pm

even though I only found out about this game when I was 14, in other words about 3 years ago, it feels like my childhood lies in this gem of a game. anyone else remember it? I'm still playing the game on hamachi servers when the opportunity arrives (online play is blocked because of a shitty router), gotta love the music and the fast paced gameplay IMO.
discuss and post any memories of the game if you have them :3 I'll post some youtube videos if you people would like me to.
Burby

Postby DrJones » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 pm

I know this game. I played it a lot, as well as the first game. I am/was part of the large community around the game, which nowadays resides on http://www.jazz2online.com/.
I had contact with the artist that created Lori Jackrabbit for the TSF add-on of JJ2, and as such ended up making a fansite at the time, http://www.loricentral.com/.

So it's safe to say, I like the game a lot, and the music. Alexander Brandon is a genius :)
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Kombine » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:37 pm

The 2nd Jazz Jackrabbit game was good, but the 1st one was where its at. It seemed more hardcore and faster-paced for me. I doubt Epic Games would bring him back for another game, but Sparkster from Rocket Knight Adventures is getting a new sequel, so I guess I can keep my hopes up on a revival.
Kombine

Postby Burby » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Burby

Return to Alternative Games