[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TFP Future Game Suggestions Thread

TFP Future Game Suggestions Thread

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Sekh765 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 pm

This is the thread where players can suggest future games for TFP to try expanding into. We have a large enough group that we think we can support more games than just TF2, we just need help deciding which to try! Post any upcoming games below and we will look into possibly hosting servers for them in the future.

A poll will be placed on this thread as well with multiple options allowed, only select a game if you intend to purchase it so we can keep track of who is buying what. The poll will be updated when new games are added.

Edit - Not sure if changing the poll will delete current results. Results currently stand at 2 for Bad Co 2, 8 for AVP3. Please refrain from revoting, as I have already stored your votes.

EDIT EDIT: Added in new option for Rotating Source Mod Server. We seem to have alot of interesting sourcemods at our fingers, but none of them seem strong enough to hold the groups interest as much as TF2, so I'm interested in how many of you would play on a server where we rotated the mod out every 2 - 3 weeks into a new Source Mod. Noone would have to buy anything since its all HL2 mods anyways.

EDIT: The redux!: Added in Option for jonesy of "Nothing interesting at this time", however, if one selects this option, please present thoughts on why.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby SilverWolf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Since alot of people on TFP are TF2 players, I would assume that using a Source Engine Mod could be a safe bet, even had the idea that there could be Sourcemod events on TFP, to widen out the possibilities.
SilverWolf

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Ay

Vee

Pee

8-)
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby SilverWolf » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Since you asked Sekh:

- Dystopia
- Insurgency
- Smashball

- Ballmen (Ballmen is a kind of dead mod, but it has a very intersting concept and very fast-paced gameplay)
- Empires (think BF2 with an actual RTS styled commander gameplay, servers normally go up to 48p, sometimes 64p even)
- Fortress Forever (Sourcemod that recreates TFC in it's own style and changed gameplay, could be for the serious TFP players)
- Half-Life 2: Capture the Flag (CTF mod of HL2DM, quite old and used to be quite played during it's days)
- GraviNULL (not released, but seems to be a very fun game)
- Obsidian Conflict (co-op mod)
SilverWolf

Postby Purplecat » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Zerethon » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm

-Smashball
-Bioshock 2
-AvP
Zerethon

Postby Sekh765 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 pm

All good information, keep dropping ideas when you get them.

If this (http://www.moddb.com/games/overgrowth), is ever released, we will definitely have something running with it, of some sort. I mean come on. It has kung-fu furries.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Ookitsu » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

CSS server would be nice
Ookitsu

Postby Kyle » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Kyle

Postby DrJones » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Something akin to Worms World Party.

Anyhow, Sekh, add a 'None of the above' option to the poll, will ya? That way I have something I can pick.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Next

Return to Alternative Games