[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - AvP

AvP

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm

...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Sekh765 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 pm

That disk was total BS lol. It instakilled every class regardless of health. This means the predator had 3 instant kill weapons, with the disk, mine, and combi stick. 3 is a bit much don't you think.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Jinx » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm

I still think the mine needs to be more visible to other classes, even if it's something like... the alien can only see it while in focus mode or it shows up as a tiny, non-beeping blip on the marine's radar. The only times I've ever discovered the mine was after I was killed by it =/ But perhaps the most frustrating thing that definitely needs to be balanced is the alien's tail whip (heavy attack) while on walls. It has the speed of a light attack but stuns like a heavy attack and can actually kill in one hit if it's a headshot.
Jinx

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Previous

Return to Alternative Games