[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Borderlands?

Borderlands?

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Jinx » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:13 pm

old maybe? Somebody has developed a program which changes the advanced settings in Borderlands http://www.nqaclan.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2485
Jinx

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm

...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Dr. Furry » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Dr. Furry

Postby SilverWolf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Started playing this again due to the General Knoxx DLC, found this alien weapon after killing a Lance that was using it:
(also apparently you actually take PNG screenshots now instead of the old TGA w/ grey backgrounds...)

it doesn't look like much, but it's been my favorite one so far, it just lays waste to almost anything, as soon as it hits it creates fire damage and every damage "tick" does about 500dmg, Bruisers of my level (or close enough) just fall down like flies.

Also if anyone else is playing, has anyone noticed an increase in "Rocket Shotguns"? In the Arid Badlands (basically near the start of Playthrough 2, before killing Sledge) I used to find loads of Carnage shotguns.
SilverWolf

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in starting a four-man co-op from scratch? I never did get to play much of the game in co-op and I'd like to go through with a full team.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Wulfie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm

I haven't had a chance to play with other people for ages. It'd either be that they have a full team of their friends already, or they'd have characters vastly overleveled to mine, and therefore I'd be no use to them in their games.

I still want to level up a Fist-Brick Character.
Wulfie

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

Nocturnefoxx

Postby Jinx » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:43 pm

If I can find the time I'd love to join you guys :P Unfortunately I've still got a backlog from Christmas that I need to finish before I can get serious with anything else >_<
Jinx

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I might join in the fun if I can, all i have is a lvl 16 Siren and a lvl 49 (used to be 59 till it corrupted) Hunter, so i could do with creating a new Soldier character :P

(by corrupted that does mean I lost the flare gun posted above, such a shame, I loved it so :< )
SilverWolf

Postby Dr. Furry » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:48 pm

i recently stated playign the main story line again with my gf over lan, is fun, till i lost my character when i sold my laptop and forgot to backup the character :< now i have to mke a character from scratch to catch up to her. sooooo, does anyone have a link to wher ei can download the 1.3 patch?
Dr. Furry

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games