[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Any EverQuest 2 players out there?

Any EverQuest 2 players out there?

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Nikki 狐 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am

I'm just returning to this game and was wondering if there are any EQ2 players hanging around these parts.

Starting a new (as of yet unnamed) character on Oasis, as my old EQ1 guild leaders run a guild there, but I can also be found on the roleplaying server of Lucan D'lere playing my old character (who may be rerolled), Arshavir, Kerran knight and priest of Karana.
Nikki 狐

Postby Sekh765 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm

GOD DAMNIT INTERNET! WHY MUST YOU CONSPIRE AGAINST ME!

I've spent the last 3 days talking nostalgic mmo's stuff with random people, including my original favorite, Everquest. I tried EQ2 when it first came out, but I had no friends and no guild so it wasn't much fun. I've really wanted to LIKE the game, but its so hard without other people. I still own it but I have no characters, etc... If I could find enough friends to play it with me, I'd consider trying it again...
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Nikki 狐 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 am

Nikki 狐

Postby Wulfie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I play EQII on and off, and have been doing so for a couple of years now. When I very first started, I was on Oasis too, but I kind of gotten into a guild in the other RP-recommended server Antonia Bayle.

I have a level 80 Monk, and a couple of other classes around 30-50. If I started on Oasis again, I'm not sure what I'd play, and even if I would be that active on it, since I wouldn't have my usual funds xP.

I suppooooose if Sekh were to start playing, I'd have a bit of reason to start a new character and be active, but..
Wulfie

Postby Nikki 狐 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 pm

I'd be fine restarting my RP character (he's currently unused at the moment) on Antonia Bayle if need be. He never did get that active in the RP community on LDL, despite my plans for him. It'll not having the funds (a couple hundred gold, if I do recall, great for his level) and carpenter alt available to him, but they are both only in their 30's anyway.
Nikki 狐

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Keep your siren call of EQ2 away from me you sons of bitches.

*hides in his flying tincan spaceship*
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Return to Alternative Games