[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Flash Games

Flash Games

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I tend to have a lot of free time, and I'm looking for decent, fun flash games. The kind that Steam would declare to be 'casual.' I figured it would be worth sharing some of them.

My latest game: Demolition City. Joey Betz has done a number of excellent flash games in the past, and this one seems to use the same engine as Crush the Castle. Your basic goal is simple: destroy buildings by properly placing the demolition charges. You need to make them fall below a certain height, and on some levels, avoid hitting the building next door.

Crush the Castle's also worth checking out, if you want to knock things down. Use a trebuchet to destroy a series of castles inhabited by traitorous nobility, getting better ammunition (and harder targets) as you go along. More difficult simply because you have to click at just the right time to get the projectile to go where you want. But also fun for going back and doing the early levels once you've picked up the high-end ammo. Cluster bombs versus wooden buildings! There's also an option to build castles to either destroy yourself or to let other people have a go at.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Jinx » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 pm

I don't think I've ever grown tired of Armor Picross 2 and Momentum Missile Mayhem
Jinx

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:22 pm

I liked the sequel to MMM.

Red Remover is one of those games that starts out fun but tends to go downhill a bit. First time through, just get rid of all the red things. Second time, do it with the least number of clicks to turn everything gold. Third time, you have to do it without being able to see most of the screen. Which opens up the last five levels. I got bored of redoing every level three times before I got to the last five. But it's fun the first time through.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi. I am here to take away all the free time you have for awhile. I present....

Grow

Along with all of its sequels, on the left. The puzzles are ridiculous.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am

Ah yes- I've beaten them all. :D
Stormcaller3801

Postby Leif » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:20 am

Leif

Postby Sekh765 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Mwahahah! YOUR TIME IS MINE!

One of them was to hard for me back when I tried them like a year ago, had to look up the solution. Got all the others though.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Toss The Turtle

Imagine that someone was willing to pay you $1 for every 10 feet that a turtle traveled. And imagine that you knew a guy who was willing to sell you cannons, guns, bombs, rocket packs, and thermonuclear weaponry, all at a low, low price.

And imagine that the world was populated with all sorts of bizarre things that either could propel a turtle forward, or make it come to a very sudden and violent stop.

You've now got a pretty good idea of how Toss The Turtle works.

Standard shoot for distance game with the option to tweak things in midair in the hopes of hitting useful items before they whiz past. The further the turtle goes, the more money you get, the better equipment you can get, the further the turtle goes. Fun, if cartoonishly super-violent.
Stormcaller3801

Return to Alternative Games