[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Pathia » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Pathia

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 pm

So we're effectively talking about sixteen times the current volume. I'd certainly like to think that will keep us busy for a while. I think I might have to look into more more civil engineering projects though. Something tells me we'd need a lot more roads and signposts.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Pathia » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 am

Pathia

Postby pablofiasco » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm

pablo is sad now :(
dont know who or how it happened, but sometime between when i logged in last friday, and this morning, someone managed to flood my little glass dungeon with both water AND lava,
ive spend several hours now clearing out the water, and some of the lava,
the problem is that a couple of my access tunnels cross othe rpeoples tunnels, ive cleared out a few of them, but theres a few i cant reach yet and wont know the extent of the damage until i do :(

edit: well over half my build is tottally flooded, and bcuase i used glass i have a hard time telling where my walls/floors and such are, i think i have to write that half off :(

any way we could get a serverside mod that lets sponges repell water as well as lava?
pablofiasco

Postby Pathia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Pathia

Postby Pitchblack » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

I have the start of an underground town now! Just a couple of building,s but it's cool.
*They stand in my road
.....The mad, ancient nasty things
.......... tell them MOVE! or else!*
Pitchblack

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Attention citizens! IGNORE ME!
Now that that is over with, you may be alarmed by changes you think you see in teh sky...IGNORE THEM...it is nothing but cloud formation....what...well....yes i know it looks solid...yes....its full of water.....gold?...dont be rediculous gold dosent float...weather forecast clearly calls for golden showers in thhe next few days....waht/...whys everyone always laught when i say that....is weather amusing to you?

IGNORE ME!
pablofiasco

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:33 am

Pablo, remove that monstrosity of a sun-shield.

As Sekh has pointed out, you are killing grassy foliage and peoples' meticulously-planted flowers and shrubs. And without adjacent tiles that have grass, it requires building and transplanting to get it to grow naturally again.

This is almost pegging the border of griefing, I'd say, but I would like to believe that that was not your intent. Nevertheless, while it's still a small and fixable issue, cease blotting out the sunlight and destroying peoples' plants and use of the game's light.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Pathia » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 am

Pathia

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games