[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 am

I wish I could have gotten the nonascii graphics pack to work for Dwarf Fort, I thought it looked really interesting, but I literally could not comprehend what was going on with the ascii graphics. My eyes just couldn't adjust.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Pathia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 pm

If at any point it becomes too crowded, I can save the map and reset it, though hopefully that won't happen so soon, but you guys have been busy!
Pathia

Postby Pathia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Pathia

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I think we've still got a good portion of the map open, although I'm not sure what's going on underground. There's a massive cavern complex that seems to get larger every time someone starts digging, as we find out that it's connected to other areas by single squares that you can't pass through or just haven't noticed. We've also started to see more underground passages leading to various locations, and people starting new projects in new locations, all of which makes for a rather difficult time estimating the amount of development. But I don't think the cavern complex goes that far down; we may still have space further underneath it. And of course, there's huge areas of open airspace...

As for Zombies, I'm wondering what they'll be capable of. I'd like to think that if I can put together something in midair, zombies will be mostly a matter of inconvenience as they trample the flower beds.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Pathia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm messing with some tools to extend/make a larger playground for us.
Pathia

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm

General request: if you want to check out the underwater base I built, please use one of the two easily located entrances on either landmass, or the passage in via Pitchblack's area. When someone decides to cut a hole in the ceiling, the entire place floods. This is particularly annoying if I don't know where the hole is. I've taken the precaution of putting a sponge near Pitchblack's door to prevent flooding from spreading, but I'd really rather not have them spread around everywhere just in case.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Pitchblack » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Well, thanks for the concern about flooding, but I've hit enough underground lakes that my entire place is pretty much waterproof by this point. I have wall-sponges everywhere.

On a side-note about flooding, though, do watch where your lava goes. I've had one cavern half-flooded by lava already.
*They stand in my road
.....The mad, ancient nasty things
.......... tell them MOVE! or else!*
Pitchblack

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 pm

You guys and your flooding problems. Should build your castles in the sky like me. None of those troublesome lava pits for sekh!
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm

We now have a road system, several trails through the wilderness and cavern systems have been marked, there are bridges and tunnels connecting all major construction, and we have a pier, a boat, and a lighthouse that's lacking a light, but given that the boat isn't going to be hitting any rocks anyways, it's not that important.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 am

We have an incomplete labyrinth system under a small portion of the world as well. It was carefully constructed to avoid tunnels and bases. It has some fun tricks to it, though only one exit atm. It can be accessed from a hole near my skycastle. Wooden boxes inside said labyrinth are made to be deleted by people inside it.
My spy video!
Sekh765

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative Games