[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Street Fighter IV: PC Edition..

Street Fighter IV: PC Edition..

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby JimmyChopblock » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 am

I have the 360 version. Great game, but be prepared for hoardes of people who only play as Ryu, Akuma, or Ken. 90% of the time that is who you will fight online, and they all go through the same cheap flowchart move lists.

"hadoken!!!" you're going to hear it a lot - and in rapid session. Also, more common than not, "Tiger Strike" will become the bane of your existance.

*feels like the only person on fucking XBL that enjoys experimenting with and learning different characters*
JimmyChopblock

Postby Leif » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 am

Leif

Postby JimmyChopblock » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

She still has that move, I believe, but I don't know if they changed the motions to perform it. I'm not a Cammy player really.

I love El Feurte though - but he's a pain in the ass to play well as. His attacks do VERY little damage and you have to start every move by performing this move that causes him to run, then leap off of walls and shit and hope you can land a grapple and NEVER STOP MOVING. But it's satisfying when you murder somebody with him.

Any word on if the PC dwellers can play against XBL folks? I hear it operates over Live for Windows (or whatever they're calling it).
JimmyChopblock

Postby Wulfie » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 am

Well, for those interested, SFIV is on a 50% off deal this weekend, and me with my lack of monkey-sense bought it.

Pretty fun, but I'm feeling strained from using the keypad. Unfortunately, looking around for things such as arcade fightsticks, I have trouble finding anything under £60.. I guess I -could- force myself to buy an Xbox controller, but I have no idea how it would work with the PC >.>;;

At least I've already achieved my goal and unlocked Dan. Wahooo~
Wulfie

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Well, for the minor collection of us here who actually have the game, if you'd like to go a few rounds sometime you can find me on LFW as TikiDingo. :) Got my good graphics card back up and running and ready for play (the old standby one couldn't even view the title screen!)

Gimme a poke! Maybe we can do some sort of TFP alternative game night again like we did for Smash Brawl.

I'm a good sport and always play for fun!

But don't think that means I'll hold back on you...
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Alternative Games