[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Vocalize Command Browser

Vocalize Command Browser

Come on over here if you need advice or don't know your pipe bombs from your Boomers!

Postby Jinx » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm

I know a lot of you have been looking for some of these, so here it is... a site that lists all (most?) of the vocalize commands! Be sure to read the stuff at the bottom (you will need to discard the part of the command in gray when you type it in the console)
http://www.frustablassen.de/vocalizebrowser/

It doesn't look like the search thing takes regular expressions (or wildcards) so if you don't know what you're looking for or just want to see a bunch try searching for 'e' in "both". I'm not sure if it has all of them though, can't seem to find the ones of Francis telling everybody he's the cops XD. You might have to play around with them as well, the browser says the eat pills one is "PlayerEatPills" but it only works if you do "EatPills" and I haven't been able to get the deer one to work yet >_>

vocalize EatPills "Ahh"
vocalize PlayerRemarkSmalltown01_path10 "Uh oh. Watch out. There might be *deer* around here." (As Francis)
vocalize Playerairport04_vana "I hate vans." (As Francis)
Last edited by Jinx on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jinx

Postby Wulfie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Awesome! ..Now to find room on my keyboard for these..
Wulfie

Postby Arcalane » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:17 am

Wulfie; make your own radial menus. That way you can have up to eight per key!

~~

Info on how to make your own radial menu
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Taross » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:15 pm

I identified quite a lot of them after Ailure gave the hint that some of them shouldn't be 'Survivor'..

Like "SurvivorWarnHeardWitch" should be "PlayerWarnWitch"
And the health one is "PlayerSpotFirstaid"

I'm gonna be fiddling around later, because I want to have the tauntresponse and the near-death ones for fun comments :P
Taross

Postby Arcalane » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Jinx » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am

Jinx

Return to Help