blaze of glory.

I hate youtube!

Postby RumRunner » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:03 pm

your most amusing deaths/incapacitations here.

death (and reason for the name of the thread): Dead Air, by the van-initiated-horde. so witch below the stair-way by the luggage thing... someone throws a gas-tank down... i get on the edge to shoot said gas-tank... i move too far out on the rail... and so fall and am incapped pretty much right next to the witch and the gas-tank... hence i am screwed... so i go down in a blaze of glory (my fall had also started a horde...)... and i shoot the gas-tank.and the witch, me, and the horde that was there all burned to death.

incap: Death Toll in the village... tank somewhat near the safe-room after the fork-lift-car-alarm horde... the tank went rushing towards us... my flashlight was off and so i ducked down an alley to try and get the tank to run by and then pop out behind him and kill him with the auto-shotty... the tank decided that no that wasn't going to happen... and it ignored the other 3 and ran straight down the alley to rape me... it incap'd me soon after i had emptied all 10 rounds into it's face... at this time the others were behind it shooting.... and so it died... after it had raped me to around 50 remaining incap-health... that was an interesting match to say the least...
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby RumRunner » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 am

Dear Air, airport, right before the van event... decided to check the bathrooms for stuff went into one checked it, left and then the director decided to spawn a tank right in that restroom i had just been in... this resulted in tank-rape... albeit amusing tank-rape considering the circumstances but still... tank-rape.

to add to the amusement caig was standing in front of me looking at me and all of a sudden it pops into existence and punches me in the back of the head.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Ayeaka » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Death toll, expert. We had to abandon one teammate who I couldn't get up. I'm charging forward, down to 12 health, chuckl a pipe, am about to board the boat, and...

..my teammates shoot a gas can, incaping me.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Andur » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Vomited on by a boomer, being strung up by a smoker, and eventually dying cause my teammates can't get to me.
Also one time in single player during the Dead Air finale the tank hits a luggage cart, it goes flying up out of my sight, I'm still backing up from the tank and it crashes on me. Game over.
Just a few examples, I've got tons more. :lol:
Murmph!
Andur

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 am

I usually just get pissed off when I get incapped or die on L4D (because I play L4D much more seriously than I should), but I did get knocked clean off the roof of the hospital in a match of vs. on the finale. I was probably the only person out of our whole group that wasn't laughing. We still won the vs. match in the end so it wasn't so bad...

Another good one that actually made me laugh, is when I was playing Death Toll. The boat was coming in and we all were waiting on the dock. I try to get on the boat before it stopped moving, and of course I didn't know about the stupid glitch that makes you go flying if you try to get on before it stops. I get launched and land right in the middle of the horde and die within seconds.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Return to Fun