Onslaught Minimod

What's that, Sandvich? Pose with G-Man? GOOD IDEA!

Postby Fernin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:31 pm

-The Monster Onslaught Onslaught Mini-Mod-

"You are transported to a large open field. Immediately you notice the looming Citadel to the south. Combine forces are approaching, but for now they are the least of your worries...

Fight endless hordes of zombies pouring in from the smoking ruined city to the West, while CPs try to take you down from the North. Watch your back, Antlions may swarm in at any moment from the East, maybe you can make use of them provided you take care of their guardian first. While you unload all of your ammunition on the incoming swarms, somebody has to build a fort to protect your team from the approaching Combine Elite and their Striders!

How long can you survive? Do you have the skills to build an impenetrable fortress to hold back the tide of bloodthirsty foes? Download this mod and find out!!

(Suggestion for Listen Server Operators: Turn graphic settings down as low as possible to reduce crashing and minimize lag for your clients due to FPS issues!)"

One of my favorite mods. Anyone interested in doing some runs in it with me? Tiss a good time with multiple folks.

Download here: http://www.filecloud.com/files/file.php ... _id=325582
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Return to GMod Sandbox