[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Gmod addon models

Gmod addon models

What's that, Sandvich? Pose with G-Man? GOOD IDEA!

Postby Fernin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 am

I'm trying to find some, particularly anthros of course. I'm not to picky about what and whether it's nude or dressed, so long as it's rigged well enough to be used for comic modeling. Anyone care to lend a hand in helping me find some? (bonus points if anyone finds me a xenomorph, face hugger, or an SU-37 Super Flanker).
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Purplecat » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Mmm, I thought all Source games had Anthro charcthers. Hell, every class in TF2 is an anthro.

(Anthro is greek for human btw)

Oh yeah, and for custom models for Garry's mod... look for TF2 Gman. Extra creepy.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Fernin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 pm

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Return to GMod Sandbox