[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Most aggressive?

Most aggressive?

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Ayeaka » Sat May 23, 2009 4:56 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 am

ohohohohoh shit *shivers*

I don't know if it was just tonight as a result of the update weekend that I had that much more fodder to kill or if it's a direct result of now using a REAL mouse instead of simply a touchpad, but I have a new-found love of heavy. Jumping around corners and mowing down people, it's so nice to see them squirm under the slow-down effect of Natascha. X3

I think in general I'm pretty darn aggressive with everything I do, which explains why I don't live long enough to get massive scores like 40 and 50 or 30+ kills. :p
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Purplecat » Sat May 23, 2009 10:00 am

Hmm, I guess I might actually be the most aggressive as Demoman and Spy. I'm not exactly a passive spy. :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 am

Well

After an amazingly excellent run as Medic today on Dustbowl (oh god I wish I recorded that so effing much!) I had to double-check my stats to make sure I wasn't being shortchanged and my records stolen. (Nope, still 9 kills in a medic life and 6000 damage healed... hehehe. The healing is indeed not as rewarding as the hurting ;))

Anyways,
I looked at the different stats sorting numbers and it turns out that I'm "most efficient" as Demoman and Engineer; they've got the highest average damage, kills, and points, which means I *must* be the most aggressive with those classes.

Ironically enough, both classes are fairly low on my playtime list; I primarily go these classes only when the team has a deficiency of Demoman or needs an offensive Engineer to hold the fort down. (With so many scrubs screeching to Engineer as soon as it's time to defend, I never bother setting up as an engineer on defense anymore. Everyone already knows all the sentry positions anyways, so... :o)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Jrgsubzero » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:17 am

Spy for me.

I'm actually kinda shy with the pyro. D:
Jrgsubzero

Postby Pitchblack » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 am

Heavy, soldier, and engie for me. I will get up in your face and unload a shotgun, or whatever I happen o be holding at the time. I really love flanking as a heavy, reaping down the unsuspecting backs of your targets.
*They stand in my road
.....The mad, ancient nasty things
.......... tell them MOVE! or else!*
Pitchblack

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

:3

While as heavy I ambush quite frequently, and love nothing more than leaping off cliffs and roofs and seeing if I can literally land on someone's head before they turn into pulp from my minigun...

I've noticed I hang back as him quite a bit, surroundings depending.
If I have a lot of teammates being attacked, I'm more likely to hang back to try and defend them than pursue an enemy, even if I know that I can easily take a little shortcut and ambush him again.
As a defensive class, while I certainly USE Heavy for that, I seem to use him most for defending teammates. Admitted, this is true of my play with most classes. As spy, when moving with my team, I quite frequently pop out to backstab someone going after one of our medics, or cap/stab an enemy spy harassing an engineer. I'm most interested in the team as a whole, in most cases. Even as spy, I'm willing to blow my cover if it means firing a few quick shots and retreating to save someone in active combat with another. As heavy...

I might as well re-dub myself the bodyguard. And it's certainly as heavy that I feel the guiltiest when I'm not able to save a medic, even if I feel more comfortable with a German tag-along when I'm soldier, or pyro.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Leif » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 am

Pyyyroooo....

I avoid suicide rushes, but that doesn't mean I won't charge headlong into the danger zone.
Leif

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2