[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Opinion on the direction that Valve is going with TF2?

Opinion on the direction that Valve is going with TF2?

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm

...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby iller » Tue May 05, 2009 10:39 pm

After a few years In City of Heroes... we got access to an "Elite Class" that had the ability to "scan" enemies and know their exact stats. Maybe some TF2 classes will get similar devices at some point to increase team-work and communication beyond just "There's a Spah creepin round here!" being yelled out every couple minutes or so.
iller

Postby Ayeaka » Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 am

Nocturnefoxx

Postby Ayeaka » Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 am

Yeah. All the time I get told shit like "we don't care."
Or
"then shut up and do something about them."

...when I'm not always in a position where I CAN do anything, and the rest of the team seems to be incapable of understanding that.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Thu May 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Incidentally, I heard the "we don't care" thing for the first time last night.

Playing on Dustbowl, someone was calling out what BLU had in the tunnel right of Point 2 Stage 1. Someone proceeded to interrupt them and say, "Dude, nobody cares."

I explained that I did, 'cause it was TEAM Fortress 2 and the info was sort-of helping the TEAM. :/
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Makaze » Sat May 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Makaze

Postby iller » Sun May 10, 2009 12:10 am

I was kinda hard to miss... I'd been around for 4 years and was in Freedom's PvP zones daily when not feuding with J-man and the Devs. I was a founder of Pinballs Wizards & Repeat Offenders too. I can't say I've met too many people who weren't aware of atleast one of those Things...

But TF2's a bit more fun right now so I'm not hangin' around Paragon lately.
iller

Postby Makaze » Sun May 10, 2009 6:22 am

Makaze

Postby Spotty Hyena » Tue May 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Personally, apart from the messed up way of awarding weapons/customizations (Forgot the real name of it, I'm writing this at 3:30 am xD), everything else is good, I love TF2, and the way it's been taken is great. ^_^
Spotty Hyena

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2