Favorite Classes..

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 am

I've been playing medic lately, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. The pyro will always have a special place in my heart but when the need arises I'll take up the role of the healer. I keep the team healed and I can hold my own in a fight.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby RollingEye » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

I am a personal fan of Heavy. Something about being an unstoppable killing machine really gets my jollies. Medic's fun too, especially when I'm the only one with a team of every other class. Good stuff when the whole team's life depends on ya.

Lately I've been going soldier, trying to reminisce the days of Unreal Tournament. Not exactly the same, but close.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 am

Precision. Removal. It's all about the sniper for me. Gotta love being able to drop any class at any time if your skillful enough ^_^. I like helping my team by killing that heavy thats causing all the problems, or the scout on the cart. And besides, kukri kills are so satisfying.

Other than that, if the team has to many snipers, Soldier is fun. Airstriking people is second only to sniping :P
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 am

Character wise, I love the Demoman and his quips. Scout comes close to it in sheer volume of one-liners, but juuuust wait 'till demoman gets his unlocks and corresponding new voices... (they're probably gonna leave him for last I bet D:)

Gameplay wise, there's nothing more satisfying than a good run as spy. Knowing you just took out several large threats in a row to help the team out is oh-so-nice. Although I do hate Engineers moreso than usual when I'm a spy, because it means I have to potentially give up my life trying to sap a sentry just so I can go on backstabbin' again.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Taross » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Soldier, yup. I only play soldiers ever, like seen in my signa-... er.. oh, that's the Heavy? My bad. Heavy it is.
Taross

Previous

Return to Team Fortress 2