[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TF2 Ban Contestment - Chris

TF2 Ban Contestment - Chris

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Chrisss » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Anywho, I was directed onto this forum since the admins wont contact me in person, and I was told to dispute it on here for what I was accused of.

A lot of people told me to contest this since it was utterly wrong to have been done and it's easily disproven for multiple reasons.

First accusation was that I was aimbotting, alright, fair assumption and accusation; now heres where it's shot down. My sensitivity is at 10. It's always at 10 when I'm playing pyro or heavy, due to the fact that you need to be able to track scouts, turn around fast for pyros, and be able to generally hose down multiple people in short amounts of time during kritzkrieg (Oh wait, yes I had 3 medics on me using kritzkrieg constantly, and a 4th ubering.) So flat out, I'm going to jitter constantly and frequently, which I was.

Another thing that supports that being wrong is the fact that I have a logitech G3 mouse that allows me to bypass and change my sensitivity to ungodly amounts whenever I feel like it by simply pressing a button to go up, and a button to go down (Anyone who has one will verify this, it's quite nice to have 3 set settings for whatever you're playing as.)... Also, for anyone who actually knows anything about current TF2 Aimbots, the movement is smooth up until you fire and then it jitters around like heck, or the player wouldn't be able to move at all. I jitter constantly and frequently because it's a literal pain to move at all with such a high sensitivity, and I'm not perfect, nor is anyone on that level. Try it yourself, you will see.

Another accusation after they said "I wasnt aimbotting" to a few people was suddenly I'm predicting where people are going, moving, etc. To shoot that down, I simply would've needed an admin to pay attention and actually record sound coming from my team, as I had FOUR MEDICS constantly telling me what was going on, on voice and in chat.... Not to mention I had soldiers, snipers, and spies telling me where people were and when to fire, etc. That was really nice of them, too. I can see how that'd be misconstrewed as "unfairly knowing" when it was just good teamwork and communication :) Thats legit.

Anyway, so after that I was told multiple things "You're hacking!" "You're not hacking, we just dont like you winning!" "I don't know, I'm not in on this!" (lol, admin badgering) and of course "We're going to review this now"

Basically to sum everytihng up though without ranting for a few hours.

1. No, I dont aimbot, I have high sensitivity on both my mouse and in game when I play heavy. If you pay attention, I suck at all but three classes.

2. No, I wasnt walling. I had four medics dedicated healing me and being behind me to tell me what was going on constantly as well as my entire remaining team pitching in every now and then.

3. In my opinion there wasnt nearly enough proof, the "Jittering" happens to anyone who has high sensitivity; and anyone who has played in any serious leagues in any games would know *everyone* does it. Especially with AK's, Snipers, and other assault weaponry.

4. As far as my prediction goes with the bullets coming out of the heavy weapon to hit people 100% or close to it in close-medium range? Well snap, maybe it's commons ense to know that if your bullets trail behind your weapon when it's firing, you shoot slightly in front of where they're moving.... Ontop of my experience with that, I've played planetside for five years as Terran Republic.. Our MCG is 100% the same and has the same-exact-firing-pattern. It's why I like the heavy so much.

5. Nobody talked to me or even bothered to try to talk to me after this happened, or even knew what they were talking about the time of the ban. Jittering is not a valid reason to ban anyone at any time, aimbots are obvious as heck and easily told and separated from simple player sensitivity. Mine was that.

Ontop of other things.. Let me classify how an aimbot works for you, as I've had a few thousand used on me in every game that has them.

- Aimbots jerk. They dont jitter, the jittering is no recoil to compensate for the spread, and oh look, I had full spread with my heavy.

- Aimbots dont cause jitters constantly. Only spinbots do, and thats obvious because you spin 360 constantly at mach5 to lock onto people at a massive rate. This is used in CSS more than TS.

- Jitters only happen with aimbotting/norecoil while firing, not constantly or while moving. There isnt a hack out there that does that, because 99% of people want their hack to not be blatantly obvious. :)

----- Anyway, I'm not trying to come out sounding like an arrogant douche or anything, I've just dealt with this a LOT in my entire career of gaming, and I've proven it wrong time and time again. (Last furry server I dealt with this on was the fopsy, CSS, for a few months. I had about 800 demos taken and a lot of people look at them to conclude no, I wasnt hacking, I was just as spaz. )

Also, please, dont let personal opinions and or dislike from being killed cloud judgement on this manner, the admin who viewed me did nothing but sit in spec for a round, decide I was hacking then ban me without warning or anything. She didn't listen to my team chat, listen to the constant coordination, or even try to set her sensitivity to max and tell me how that works out in the long run for her. :)

The ban wasn't justified. I'll be willing to do just as well in any situation with a heavy while demo'ing my own video and movements to confer what I stated above, and if you need to test it more, I'm sure anyone can find a real aimbot and create a personal nonvac server to test it out, you'll see the extreme differences in what was happening

Thanks, Chris

PS, as far as me not being in a clan and being "random" according to a few people, I play with friends in TF2, I play with buddies and people I've known for years who are just as good at the game as I am, so why need a clan. I'm not random, I've just been around the block for a dozen years or so and I know the source game engine inside and out.

If anyone wants to contact me you can friendadd me through Dagger, Arctic, or whomever else has me as a friend, or directly PM me for my steam name to be added. Thanks again.
Chrisss

Postby Chrisss » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Also, for those who want to verify that the fopsy and the other CSS Communities checked me out, I'm sure a lot of you will recognize my name

I was Messıáħ. I just go by Chris now so people have a better name to know me by.
Chrisss

Postby Dagger » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:24 pm

I can easily vouch for Chris, and he had four medics healing him and in constant voice communication the entire time so that we could work together and watch out for spies while mowing down scouts that would run around alone. I know this server is about 'Having fun and not going for stats' but that's just what we're doing - He goes by Chris for a reason and we're playing together as a group. It's why solo scouts keep suiciding against us and screaming ZOMG HAX, Three will always beat one... ESPECIALLY if it's a kritskriegged heavy!
Dagger

Postby NikkyVix » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm

...*sigh* Look.

I, personally, don't know you Chris. I don't care to know you. You sound like you put a lot of thought into what you say and you sound like you have a lot of support from friends to back you up. But if you expect to come onto this forum with a conveniently prepared, itemized list to explain why you don't hack, or cheat, or exploit in any way in the face of what we've seen, then you just wasted your time.

You may think we're idiots, or your friends may think we're biased jerks and that your list here proves your innocence. I assure you that we aren't. And your list? It doesn't. Recordings don't lie, and we have multiple recordings from your play over time to pore over and support the reasons why you are banned from our servers. It may not be as glamorous as that long-winded diatribe you just expounded, but it doesn't need to be.

http://rapidshare.com/files/206966418/Chris.rar.html

Five demos for you to categorically deny your guilt over. But a few points of interest are thus:

ChrisRecoilHack1.dem
Aimbots typically donot jitter. Recoil hacks can. We've seen the like before in people who use them, particularly for spray guns like the SMG and, as noted, the minigun. I can't locate the training vid we use to show examples of those programs with and without jitter enabled, but this one should certainly suffice (and look instantly recognizeable to the layman). Any player who has a score of 115 when the next highest player is 43, on our servers, is immediately a red-flag suspect worth watching by our Moderators. Did you possibly think you could be so blatant as long as you had a ready alibi and the claim that you've dealt with wrongful persecution before?

ChrisWallHack1.dem
If you aren't using such programs, you have the cleanest spread for a TF2 Heavy in the world, my friend, particularly judging from the spread of your bullet decals and how efficiently your bullets track at mid to long range.
Additionally, how do you explain the three Scouts smashing you in the head with the Sandman and your complete, stubborn refusal to stop? Is the fact that you can take a Sandman ball in the face and still keep firing dependent on the sheer healing might of four Medics? You do the same in the demo 'ChrisHack.dem' at about 1:35. That's some mighty tough skin you have there.

The other demos are provided for viewing digest, but have similar issues of their own, such as the admirably clean stream of minigun fire you make at the start of chrishack.dem. Any career Heavy would kill to have a stream of fire that's roughly as accurate as an SMG. ..Well, they'd kill without it, too, but that's beside the point.

I really try to remain objective about these cases, especially since I am a lead admin representing the community, but..you're likely the most blatant and cynically flippant cheater we've had on TFP. And that's saying something. You seem to have an instinct for the Heavy class, yet you cloud it over with crap like the programs you were caught employing by their telltales. That sort of thing disgusts people who actually work for their notoriety and accomplishments. You should have known from others that we have demos of your doings on the server. Your friend, Dagger--who had ample share of his particularly biased opinion when you were first banned--should have told you this much if he had known. But for all I know he's of the others who believe you apparently fart roses... Why did you even bother to come here and waste your time? We provide these servers for the fair fun of all involved, and it's cynical acts like the ones you try to whitewash with a simple matter of client-side configuration which sours the gaming experience for the rest of our playerbase. And whether you or your friends want to continue contesting such an embarassing position with a reply on this thread is moot--you are banned for blatant hacking and exploiting. End of story.

Typically, such a ban lasts for about a month. We hate resorting to permabans because they're rather easily bandied about for the silliest things, and we only prefer to resort to bans for repeat-offenders and hackers. In a month's time, if you would like to test your REAL skill instead of depending on 3rd party enhancements to up your Kill-death ratio and bragging rights, you are very much welcome to come back.

But until then, cool your heels on some other server, and don't expect this situation to change. And if any of our mods or admins catch you doing so again, it WILL be a permaban.

Cheers.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby DrJones » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Not sure if that was mentioned, but you also seem to have no spin-up time with the heavy's minigun, Chris. That strikes me as very unusual as well. Just observing after I have seen the demo's as well.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Chrisss » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Chrisss

Postby Dagger » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:59 pm

I can't believe you insulted me for defending a friend, what the hell... What did I ever do to you?

anyway... these are the hacks I know of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAUFdEFXM8

and this is the only heavy-specific thing I could find
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAUFdEFXM8

I don't really understand why you can be so hellbent on saying he's a hacker when half the server is scouts and he has 3-4 medics (we had three kritskriegs at one point) could, POSSIBLY, be why we where breaking the hundred point line?
Last edited by Dagger on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dagger

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:01 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:02 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Dagger » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:05 am

You can't be serious, You're not even going to read his response?
Dagger

Next

Return to Team Fortress 2