Just got all heavy unlocks legit!

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby Purplecat » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 am

See for yourself.

And no, I didn't achievement whore. Not for a single second. :) I probably got like, ten taunt kills today... hehe.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Kewl!

It really says something about us when we consider getting all of a class' Achievements without farming...an Achievement! :D
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Well, most of them are pretty much "just play the Heavy class for a couple of hours" ;).

Bragging time...
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby FyreFlareon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 pm

It's still a rare enough occurence to see somebody get the achievements lately without farming an achievement server. Kudos to you. I just got my KGB the other day legitimately too. I was thrilled. =3
FyreFlareon

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 pm

I got 90% of the medic achievements legitimately, at least up until the kritzkrieg. The 1,000,000 healing I didn't MEAN to get, I didn't realize just HOW fucked up turbo tf2 is when I went in there... ><

The Scout ones IIRC I farmed, because I didn't think I could honestly needle that many scouts (I was sooo wrong though now scouts come at me so often lol), and uber scout... nah. Took a while to get the big pharma, but IIRC I did make it ;) still need the 5 soldier kills though, and that one where you assist in killing on your own point... I forget the name.

I remember I got enough achievements to get flare gun in one night's actual play when I finally got my computer up after pyro release... only reason I went and farmed more to get backburner was to stay competitive in pyro v. pyro, because at that time a backburning pyro even scrub was going to have a big advantage over reg. flamethrower in a flame duel... :(
Angry_Squirrel

Postby miniskunk » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 pm

I did mine the same way tho it took me a while to get them all. It was far more satisfying to get them legitimately by being patient for the improvements. I did use a farm for my medic which I regret. It took away from the sense of accomplishment.
miniskunk

Postby Tyakoto » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:48 am

It took me a month or so to get my KGB finally. The sandvich was pretty easy, natascha was a pain, I sat with 2 achievements before it for the longest time. I got 'em all on CC2 and here (I think 80% of the heavy achievements I have are from here)
Tyakoto

Return to Team Fortress 2