[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Aimbot/Spinbot User on Server

Aimbot/Spinbot User on Server

Discuss TF2! Or don't. Whatever takes your fancy.

Postby PaulMannIV » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 am

Okay, so I'm not exactly sure where to post this on these forums (Disc-FF has a specified Reports tab), but I do need to ask a specific question.

Just now, me and a few others had run into a hacker, even admitting they were hacking, and said they "would leave if you spec me", which I fully admitted that I did AND was recording a demo, as I always record demos when I play. Anyways, I was unable to retrieve the Steam ID when he left the server (which is unusual since it shows up in the chat), but I was able to get a name. I probably would be able to if I was able to track the user down more, since Disc-FF has a system to where you can track any user at any time, but I'm completely unsure if one exists here.

"unnamed" is the name of the hacker.

Witnesses include A Fat Raccoon, FeverP!tch, and a couple others viewable by the demos.

Download links to the demos can be found below, one of which he headshots me when I'm an invisible Spy (not talking at the time, so the "chat bubble above me" claim would be rendered moot). Would there be a way to permaban the user for hacking?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/px0k9vazoqvjd ... 4.dem?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uruea2802kto ... 7.dem?dl=0
PaulMannIV

Postby Nyberg » Tue May 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Last edited by Nyberg on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyberg

Postby Purplecat » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 am

Quickest way to report aimbots is on our discord, they have a tendancy to use throwaways so by the time we see forum/sourcebans reports they're already VAC banned and maybe even gone to another alt (Which is why I usually ban them in other ways too).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2